Participants share in Eucharistic Liturgy during Providence Event 2008
We, the Women of Providence in Collaboration, are an association of religious congregations bearing the name and charism of Providence. We come together to share and promote the evolving theology and spirituality of Providence, witnessing a preferential option for the poor as we respond to the needs of our global society.
- To deepen awareness of the theology and spirituality of Providence in our membership and in other persons interested in Providence.
- To probe our theological understanding of Providence as it relates to major issues and questions of our time.
- To share our insights with others in the faith community on Providence themes through publications and programs.
- To provide a forum for communication and sharing among congregational leaders.
- To identify and share our Congregational resources in the pursuit of our purpose.